California vs Florida vs North Carolina?

I'm looking at colleges as im approaching my senior year next fall. I'm from New York and would live to get the hell out and travel far away. Places that mainly spark my interest are california, florida, and north carolina. I've been to nc and florida a few times but never cali but have always wanted to go. I want to go to school somewhere warm because im sick of ny's cold depressing weather as i freeze my butt off about 7 months out of the year. I want to be in an area that is fun and will be an all around great experience for college and maybe to even stay in after college. I would just like an insight on the basics and what it is like living in these places long term because you can never really know what it is like if you have just visted/stayed on vacation there. Also, people from new york are always putting cali down but it's atmosphere interests me, from what i see. If i were to go to california it would most likely be in southern california because i want to stay warm. thanks.

Comments

• As much as I personally love NC, I would choose a college based on your major, not location :)

• Okay, so this 12 months the ACC isnt so sizzling... However the ACC is regularly the best convention within the league close to each yr. North Carolina and Duke are conveniently the satisfactory teams in the NCAA (together with UCLA. Screw Memphis they arent even that excellent) Clemson could knock out a number of different top 10 groups, and as for Maryland, their instruct holds the report for defeating #1 teams. I'd be inclined to wager that Duke and/or UNC will make it to the final 4, at the same time I significantly doubt that any tremendous East staff might do it.

• I live in California. It would be nice if you take a vacation and check some colleges. The weather is one of the best. It's a little cheaper than N.Y. We have a train that take you several places. They are pros and cons. The distance are so far away. The weather is not as humid as N.Y. or Florida. I don't know much about Florida but I don't like the weather, it's too humid.