Do i have a mental disorder?

I am 15 years old. I grew up in a family, that's let say wasn't too nice. They would mentally, physicalally and emotionally abuse me. This would include hitting me, kicking me, choking me, drowning me, locking me in dark rooms (when I was afraid of the dark), humiliated me, calling me names. So here's the thing:

- I keep having memory loss, well not memory loss but like time just skips and my friends keep saying I say stuff which ive honestly never said and ill find text on my phone that I've never sent and my friends keep falling out with me because apparently I act one way and then another like I go from extreme to extreme and they also say I'm full of **** because they keep saying I've done/ said things which I honestly havent done.

- I go from one feeling to another like I will be self harming and attempting suicide one second then massively estatic the next.

- I keep having vivid hallucinations, I keep seeing this man, although he has no eyes, he fills me with like an evil feeling, but I also see other things like knifes, black butterflies. Etc.

- when people touch me I automatically think there going to hit me.

- I get extremely paranoid, I feel as if everyone can read my mind and that pictures can actually see me, so I take them down.

- I find it hard to love or trust or feel love, infact I can't! I cannot get into relationships or decent friendships because of this, people say nice things but I think there just making fun of me, even if they so say there telling the truth, there lying.

I really need help, what's the matter with me? Please don't say 'oh your fine just ignore it' I've tried to ignore it! But its just getting worse. Please help, I am NOT trolling.

Comments

• i am not a qualified psychiatrist but if that is what is going on at home you should not be there first of all that is child abuse and it should not be happening i would call childline and with the hallucinations i would see a psychiatrist about this they would assess you then help and would give you a diagnosis,hope you get help :)

• I am not qualified to say but you give an impressive list of abnormal behaviour

Whats the matter with you? sound like you have a lots of coping mechanisms kicking in and maybe conflicting. You suffered a lot on mental and physical abuse that will have affected you.

Seek professional help

Just google teen help and look at some of the sites

• Hy,

I had depression and anxiety for 40 years, I get very tired about this, I spend a fortune in doctors, psychotherapist and psico drugs, but I didn't had results, only some control.

I don't believe anymore in doctors, no Psicoterapist and in medicacion

I get determinated with a stronger decision to get my mental health, so I´m did investigate for my own.

An I found in Córdoba , Argentina a gadget called EET (Estimulation Electro for the Brain).

I get it and in two weeks mi life was different, more entusiam, mor optimis, more hapineess.

It´s a wondefull gadgetAter 2 and a 6 months you leave de medcation.

I did buy it very ship with The Proffesor Eduardo Tagle Aguiar. mail: [email protected]

If you want get it, mail him.

If you need more informacion, I´m Ramón González Fernández. mail: [email protected]

• No to a million. No to 2. 3 is the treatment and the appeal. there are hundreds of genetic problems that are dealt with daily and human beings get to steer a typical existence, nevertheless there's no treatment for many. on your case easily you're quite fortunate, your underlying problems are stress and melancholy. they're very easliy treatable on your case. you do no longer even choose a psychologist basically yet, ask you kinfolk well being practitioner which you rather prefer to objective some anti-depressant which will handle your melancholy and stress. this could carry prompt alleviation to you (seventy two hours) and your urges to tear at your self will shrink quite severely. in case you could no longer even do this for your self, there's no longer the rest i can enable you recognize. basically undergo in ideas that's an ailment like numerous different and could be dealt with. @Earthquake you're as plenty a psychology student as "Psychology Mullah" become. LMAO. This time you ought to call your self optimum exposure. lol

• Your 15yrs old, call Social Services if your still at home. If your still at school, go and talk to a teacher or member of staff you trust, if you've got a GP, you can tell them what you've said here and they must treat what you say in confidence, but may feel they've got to report the abuse as you are underage. The GP can get you the right sort of help/therapy to work through what's happened to you. Often people who are abusers blame their victims. You are not to blame for what your family did.

• You're not crazy,people make US crazy.I'm not one to judge but I think everyone has a different coping mechanism that they use to get through tough situations.To me you seem stressed and in need of someone to talk to,maybe you could talk with a close friends,or aunty or even a school counsellor .But if you feel unwell defiantly go see a psychologist or psychiatrist and they will be able to help you out darl ,good luck!

• These hallucinations are probably back lashes from all the abuse. I feel for you. Seek professional help as soon as possible. First, go to a family member you can trust, and then tell them.

• You sound like me. Look up Bipolar disorder, as well as Borderline personality disorder. And then definitely, please see a professional. They can help you and make it go away or at least minimize the symptoms so you can begin to live a normal, happy life. There is no reason to be paranoid and miserable.

• You shud visit a psychologist asap.

One of my cousin also experienced the same, but her matter wasn't worse this much.

I guess its hysteria effect.

• Seek help from a Doctor.... dont do anything drastic... do you have any grown-ups that you trust to talk about your problems about? If so, tell them.....