How do I transfer Pictures from my RAZR v3 to my computer?

I can't e-mail it to myself or bluetooth connect. and I was wondering if there was a free download or something that would allow me to transfer pictures.

Comments

• Get a USB Bluetooth thingy (cheap) that comes with a CD installer and you will be able to transfer your pictures freely. But always remember to name your phone before transferring your pictures unto your PC so you could see your phone when you launch the program.

Another way is you could try getting a cable or something.. it might help.. have fun ~

• As the other 2 answers state there are mulitple ways to move your picutres to your computer through Email or other means, however to move them the easiest way is through a program that motorola offers called Motorola Phone Tools and this program is required by pretty much all motorlas to be recognized as a device other then a phone just follow the program and you can move all the pictures and ringtones you like.

• hi Dennis, you will possibly be able to desire to get Motorola telephone techniques. it rather is a nifty software you place on your computing device and you will possibly be able to connect on your telephone and do all forms of neat stuff. the main inexpensive and quickest thank you to get it is to purchase it on eBay. you will get if for much less then $5.00 and then acquire it so there is not any transport fee. For modern-day eBay listings bypass to eBay and do a seek for "Motorola telephone techniques". seem at those that grant digital transport. I actual have seen it as low-fee as $2.60 as quickly as you have the applying Motorola updates it loose constantly. Norm

• yes u can. just via ur cable and motorola pc-suit cd which is included when u bought the hp

TQ

• Do you know how to e-mail it and you do not know how? Because I use to have that exact phone and I use to have that exact same phone and I was able to do it all the time.