Quick! Ideas for a masquerade party!?! (costume party!)?

Hi-

i have a costume party on saturday, and my bff and i need bff costumes (ex. thing 1 and 2) not scary or inappropriate, but for 3 people... we were thinking of m and ms, but do u know any thing we could be? Thanks! (this is a kid-friendly party so no inappropriate/ sexy costumes)

Comments

• Sorry I don't have a really long answer, but look at this website, they have tons of amazing costumes, we bu yfrom them every year!

http://store.costumecity.com/adultcostumes.html

That's really the only place I can think of to buy costumes, they're not really in stores this time of year.

Well, good luck and hope this helps!! <33

• Michael Jackson, Thriller Tour Version

• For 3 people, huh? Think fairy tales and so forth. My husband, son and I went one Halloween as Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. Wizard of Oz characters (Dorothy, Tin Man, Lion, Scarcrow, heck, evn could go as the Witch, a flying monkey, Toto, the Wizard, etc). Monkeys-- hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Ghostbusters (disposable jumpsuits made for painters, usually aval. at paint supply stores, like Sherwin Williams), with ecto-blaster packs made from boxes and hoses avilable at appliance parts areas of hardware stores or Walmart (dryer hoses, garden hoses spray painted/ cut down, etc-- google up some pics). Doctor, nurse, and patient.

• The Fantanas, maybe. Most of their costumes are flashy, but you could buy clothes to make your own. You could also be different kinds of dolls, Spice Girls (maybe with cooking spices), or Disney Princesses. GL!

• peas in a pod

salt and pepper

• something shiny and sparkly!

:DD