Flea Remover Ideas Please!?!?!?!?!?

My cats and dogs are really mean when it comes to removing fleas. And everything I try dos'nt work. Does anybody have any home flea remeadys that won't get my pets cranky????

Help please! God Bless You All!!!

Comments

• Use frontline. It works to prevent and eliminate fleas and ticks on cats or dogs. It is a must in my house! I know it isn't natural, meaning that there are chemicals in it. However, my dog is always flea and tick free...has been his entire life. It's absolutely important to use something that will protect your pets from those annoying fleas (and ticks!) Frontline works much better than any other kind of product or method.

As for getting rid of ticks RIGHT NOW, go to a groomer and get a flea bath (or flea dip). That will get rid of all the fleas on your pets. you shouldn't be trying to get rid of them yourself...it's too strenuous for yourself...and your pets probably don't like when you do it...unfortunately. My dog wouldn't let me do that to him either. You sound like an owner who wants the best for your pets, and you shouldn't have to try to get rid of all the fleas yourself!

All the things I've said will not bother your pets to make them cranky. They will be 100 percent fine if you use Frontline or get flea baths. Good luck!

• I had an outbreak a couple of years ago with my cat. You'll need to bomb the house and vaccum your carpets with a flea control powder specifically for carpets (I heard what can also help is if you get a flea collar, cut it up and put it inside the bag of your vaccum--only if you have bagged vaccums).

You need to get your animals out of the house, so I bit the bullet and brought her to a groomer where she received Capstar (it kills all fleas on the animal within an hour) and then received a bath (flea dips are quite harsh on cats, dogs ok).

Then I would go with a once a month Frontline or Advantage. If you live in a wooded area where ticks can be a problem, I used Advantix for my dog. kills fleas, mosquitos and ticks. Hope that helps

• First off they are PETS not people, you need to be the boss, have them dipped and then don't take them back in your home until you have bombed or exterminated your home. You will never get rid of them if you don't do both. By the way fleas are very hard to kill you might have to do this 2 or 3 times before they are all gone. Then make sure your animals wear flea collars all the time especially when they go outside anywhere.

• they'll have to get over it then, use Triazicide for the outside of the home, Adams Flea Spray for the inside of the home and if you're cost conscious, use the Adams to spray the carpet, bedding, furniture and on the animals themselves....this is the method I use, I DO NOT have any fleas on pets or inside or outside my home. I spray the Adams every 4-6 weeks and the Triazicide once every 2-3 months. The Adams, in my area, cost $15. for a large bottle and the Triazicide cost about $18. and you just hook it to your water hose, follow directions and VIOLA!!!!! I live in Texas and the fleas can be murderous

• I know a home remedy after bathing your cat or dog rub them down with Skin So Soft do this about twice a week ,it will prevent your animals from getting fleas and ticks on them.

• This was suggested to me my a vet. Give your dog a bath with "DAWN" liquid dishwashing soap. It really works great. It kills the fleas and eggs. You can actually see the fleas floating in the water as it's going down the drain.

• Maybe u NEED to like wash ur dog!! I no my dogs has fleas and i went to the vet and they said just go to walk~mart and get that pet stuff and if dat does not work go back to da vet!!

• Advantage!!!!!I had a flea problem for years ...I used advantage and yahoo,. Flea free for 10 years.... in a multiple animal home.. 7 animals....

• Go to the vet and get Revolution it is a flea and hearworm preventative and it works well, and aslo try advantage.

• Have you tried Advantage or Frontline... these usually work great for me. There really are no home remedies that are going to work well...if there was...they would not be spending millions creating things like advantage and frontline.