do you report car vandalism?

do you report it to police? all that happened was a wiper blade ripped off.

Comments

• No,just get a new one.That's pretty petty to report.

Well Mister Cool all you are telling us about is your career and nothing else.I lived in the city of St Louis and it is very high crime and have had 2cars stolen and I did report them.There wasn't much they could do about the whole car much less a wiper blade.They did find my cars later,but I am sure you know what they looked like.I also had many windows busted out and nothing they could do about them either.Tell me have you went on patrol looking for many wiper blades?If you did there is way worse crime to keep an eye on.Just Saying,and as for as insurance goes if it's not more then your deductible.It's not worth reporting.

• yes you should report all vandalism to your automobile especially if it may now or in the future involve your insurance company there are many products to prevent vandalism or highly deter it have you tried a car alarm i never buy a car and not have one.

• The absolutely free reverse vin check sites generally provide fake information. To get real information, money will have to be paid. The free searches provide fake information so they can get your email address to send spam.

Stay away from shady reverse vin check sites, most likely you won't get any information after you make the payment. Not to mention you won't get a report and you won't get an answer if you try to call for a refund. Stick with a reputable reverse vin check site like http://www.reversevincheck.net/ that has been around since 1995.