Do cat's fart ?

I can't recall having ever heard or smelt one. Or is it just that they're polite enough to do them in their litter tray?

Update:

Oh I'm very aware dog's do; My dog's smell bloody terrible

Comments

• Goaty man I have a story for you... my Mum had this cat that I absolutley hated ... and the feeling was more than mutual... anyway, one night this freaky little animal that had never shown me any interest whatsoever jumped up onto my bunk, turned and took aim at my face before bolting out the door... vivid as! Needless to say it didn't help our relationship at all!

• Hahaha what a great question! Well, as a cat owner all my life, and helping out at our local cattery - I can speak with authority here and say YES they do! My little Gabriela is a bit of a trumper to be honest with you, and sometimes she shocks herself and leaves the room! Usually they don't make a noise, but can be a bit whiffy! Best question of the day here I reckon - have a star! xxxxxxx

• Cat's fart with dignity as if they were royalty and they often smell like recycled Cambell's Tomato Soup no matter what went into the eating end

• I've never a cat do it...and I have 2 cats and 2 dogs....I switched my dog's food from the mini chunks to regular size so he'd have to chew and it's supposed to be better for them , etc..a good food , too...He's had the worst gas these last few day..funniest thing..he farted the other day ..long and just air leaking sound...and his expression was friggin hillarious..he was like 'what's that??" maybe you had to be there , hehe ;-)

• i have got 3 but havent heard them or smelt them their dinner smells of fart though

• Yes they do. Stinky 1's 2

• I'm not sure I understand the question.

Is that fart in the possessive meaning a fart belonging to the individual cat?

Or is it 'Do cat is fart'? which makes no sense either.

Bless you my son

• They most certainly do. I've had the "pleasure" of a relatives cat farting right in my face. Fishy farts are not good.

• F*** yes i had one fart in my face once-pure evil!

a dogs fart smells sweet in comparison

• Cat's fart