How do Dr's prescribe marijuana?

how does this work? do they write you a prescription then you go to the pharmacy and they give you a bag of weed? wtf?

Comments

• No. They write you a prescription and you get pre-rolled joints.

• you have to do some research and find out what doctors prescribe it as there are only a few. you need two doctor visits. the first on to be diagnosed with an ailment that is under the care of marijuana (i.e. back pain, joint pain, glaucoma...yada yada yada). then you have to have a follow up exam to prove you still suffer or that the weed is truly helping. then you have your prescription, then you find a dispensary or a care giver. at the dispensary you have a choice of weed and weed products. your prescription tells you what strain of weed you should get (sativa or indica) as you need a certain one to help you. then, you relax!!!!

• No, you have to live in a state where medical marijuana is legal.

Colorado is one of 13 states where it is legal

You get a doctor approved license from the state and than just go to a dispensary and buy what you need.

• You go to a notorious doctor, (in a medicinal state) pay him a $100 fee, he recommends you for your marijuana purchase, possession, and growing license. This is how they prescribe marijuana. Then you go to a "Green Club" where you buy marijuana at fractions of street value. You can get licenses for cronic migrane, and other lower end health disasters.

• If you live in a state that allows marijuana for medical use, go to your doctor. You will get a marijuana card that you can use to purchase marijuana at a licensed dispensary. Check with the dispensary to see if they offer edible forms rather than just what you roll and smoke.

More information:

http://www.san-diego-medical-marijuana.info/

http://www.san-diego-medical-marijuana.info/san-di...

• ITs just like writing a perscription

Usually they give you your green card so you can grow it yourself but you are only aloud to grow a certain amount of plants

Most people don't abide by these rules tho'

THIZZ OR DIE

• after the doctor writes their prescription,they give me a call.

i got the one-hitter quitter:SWISHER SWEETS ONLY THO!!!