Does bra size really matter?

I was in the car with my boyfriend a few days ago , leaving school. The girl who parks next to him is his ex girlfriend, and today, she was wearing a really low cut top. Anyway, when she got into her car, he said "She has a really nice chest. I think she's a size bigger than you." (I'm a 34C, he said she's a 36D) He's said stuff like this before, but usually he sounded like he was joking. Is bra size really that big of a deal? I like my size, in fact, sometimes I worry that i'm to big because I have a really petite frame. But seriously, should I just ignore his comment? Or should I wear a push up bra or something?

By the way, i'm 16! Thanks in advance!

Update:

too***

Comments

• Be happy, I'm a B-cup and almost 21. Since I've had small breasts all my life I know that bra size will always matter to guys. You're either a D-cup and up or you're nothing. But even so your so called "boyfriend" should be more considerate than that. Most guys are pigs now a days so you kinda have to pity his stupidity. Next time he says something like that ask him "Do you want to be single? Because if you don't shut your mouth about your ex gf's boobs you'll have to be telling your next gf about MY boobs." Maybe even give him a taste of his own medicine. Talk about how hot your ex bf was. I bet you 20 bucks that you will get bitched at for it. I'd be careful. I've been in that kind of relationship before. If he keeps pulling this then maybe you should show him you mean business and dump his ***.

• He sounds like an idiot to be making comments like that, I would do more than ignore him.

2 girls who are a 34C will have completely different looking chests, size is just the bra you buy, just like clothing, not every size 8 looks the same, they are different shapes.

If you're only 16, your bra size is large, especially with a petite frame, so be proud and ditch the shallow boyfriend, you can do way better than a guy who is pining after his ex

• Well first of all, he is a complete moron for saying that, don't listen to him. Don't let it bring you down. For your answer well to be honest, you shouldn't have to try to do things to please someone or others. Because if he was really a good boyfriend he would accept your flaws & love you for your size & shape. Your breast are the perfect size for your age. Don't let his stupid remark bother you! :)

• i think that 34c is pretty normal but if you are really concerned about it then use a push-up, but don't let people know, that would make you sound fake. btw: you should break up with him or talk to him about it, because that was really mean of him.

• find a better boyfriend...if my man said something like that he'd be gone.

• ignore him! he's being silly. and he should like you more for your personality and not your breasts!