How can I write to a serial killer?

I'm an 18 year old man, and I really want to become a penpal with a serial killer. How can I contact one of these people?

Comments

• http://www.askaconvict.com/ is a great site to find people to write to, it has a good description of what they're in for, you can use Google to help fill in anything else you need to know before contact.

Advice: It's best to have a PO Box, that way you don't give away your address, although it's very unlikely anything will happen, it's just best to be discreet about where you live.

• Using pen and paper, most likely, after checking to see the regulations in place at your serial killer’s facility. Some places allow only postcards, and others allow email. Still others allow letters. There will be limitations on what may be placed in the envelope.

• You pick one form a list like the ones provided by Wikipedia.

You then find out their inmate number and address, its all on the web and easy to find. You then send them a letter which must include their inmate number.

• Start with discussing with a psychiatrist why you want to be a pen pal with a SC.

• Contact the head of state of any government and ask to be a penal

Head of states sign death orders using a pen