Why do white girls consider brown guys creep?

Ok im an east indian and i've noticed that when ever an indian or pakistani guy ask a white girl out hes labeled as a creep.

Theres a girl in my school who i liked so much and i also heard her saying that she like boys who tell about their feelings(yea ******* right),so i told her that ur really beautiful and GUESS WHAT??

She told me **** off cuz im annoying and a creep...O God wtf :(

Guy from any race can easily get a white girl but south asians(except afghans) :( i feel so discriminated

Update:

@ J:So what the F shud i had done?

Comments

• Lol, whatever. I'm a white girl and I've dated a guy from Qatar, his family originally from India.

So, you're labeling. I've noticed guys from Egypt do the same thing. I think it's a cultural difference in customs.

Here, men do not tell women they're beautiful and such unless he's looking for something. And, if you don't know her, of COURSE she's going to be weirded out!

Take it slow! Get to know her, talk to her about things other than her looks etc.

• Females of other races would likely have responded in a similar fashion, it just happens to be the case that the only race to which South Asian males are drawn and thus approach, besides their own, is whites. Generally speaking of course.

South Asian males are not known for etiquette, subtlety or proficiency with women, and frankly, most females of other races, including whites, do not find members of your group attractive, physically or behaviourally. Having said all of this, your prospects might improve if you work on developing a basic understanding of female attraction and courtship.

• I don't think all white women think like that but that girl who you liked was just really rude. I understand how it would hurt your feelings but it wasn't your fault at all, she was just really rude and you didn't deserve that. But I'm sure that there will be many other girls out there that will respect and love you the way you are no matter what race you are! :)

• Because most Indian/Paki guys are incredibly creepy and vulgar when hitting on white women. They seem to forget they're no longer in their 3rd world country where women marry at 11 years old and basically act as baby machines with no rights or opinions. I mean, really, did you expect a positive response to telling a broad that she's gorgeous, when you don't even know her? That's like level 10 creepy.

• You should meet one of my friend here at India.I've seen him with a couple of white girls and when I asked him whether there are many white girls here at India.He said they came here to see me.Indian guys who know to attract get lots of girls.I know Indian guys who get more girls than black or white guys.

• nevertheless the media does play a huge functionality in stereotyping & issues like that this is no longer each and every thing. If i definitely like a guy i'm gonna like him in spite of what human beings or the media says. i like all adult adult males.

• Not true, your hanging around the wrong crowd.

• Sorry but we don't feel that way.

Some guys--- regardless of color---- ARE creeps.

• Thats not true