Baby girl names please??!!?

Hi. Need some baby girl name suggestions as my cousin is excepting a girl.. The baby girl already has a sibling named Summer, they already like the names: Madison, Brooke, Amelia & Alana. But still aren't 100% sure on those names, they don't want a really common name, they don't want to name the baby 'Winter' or 'Autumn' etc. Thank you for your help :)

Comments

• I like Alana & Madison! I like Amelia too. But not Brooke (im just not a big fan of Brooke lol)

• Alana is good, Madison is a little over used in my opinion, and Amelia is cool. Brooke isn't my favorite but it could work.

• The names they picked are all cute... I'd say Madison :)

Claire & Summer

Hannah & Summer

Ava & Summer

Aleeah & Summer

Madeline & Summer

Katelyn & Summer

Kristen & Summer

Carrie & Summer

Lindsey & Summer

Elizabeth & Summer

Harlow & Summer

Holland & Summer

Congrats to your cousin on their new little girl & good luck! Hope this helps!

• Maybe you can just use those names but spell them differently so they aren't common. Like Madison can be spelled Madisyn and Alana can be spelled Elaina or Elana or Alaina.Amelia isn't too common and it's a beautiful name.

Those names from greatest to least:

1. Amelia

2. Brooke

3. Madison

4. Alana

Good luck!

• I like the names Amelia and Brooke!

• I have 2 nieces and their names are Summer and Serenity. I think Serenity is a really pretty name, and it's original too. I also have a friend named Summer and her sister's name is Driana. I like that name as well.

I've always loved the name Madison. :)

• I love Amelia! Other names:

Kynlie

Kathryn

Avalyn

Adalyn

Ava

Annaleise

Natalie

Hope I helped:)

• ♥ Gracia, Cheyenne, Selena, Brielle, Violet, Celeste, Myra, Seraphina, Ivory, Kairi, Ruby, Iris, Fiona, Jasmine, Paisley, Pandora, Linnea, Vanessa, or Desiree?!

• Brooke or Alana are cute!

If you don't want those:

Audrey

Charlotte

Bryanna

Mollie

Vanessa

Kaylee

They sound like they go with Summer!

• [b]Baby Names:[/b]

-Lily Madison -Nevah Skye

-Mackenzie Iris