How big does a Maltese cross Poodle (Maltipoo) grow up to?

I am thinking of a Maltese cross poodle but i don't know how big they grow up to because i have a small backyard so i can't get a big dog and are cross breed dogs healthy?

Comments

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How big does a Maltese cross Poodle (Maltipoo) grow up to?

I am thinking of a Maltese cross poodle but i don't know how big they grow up to because i have a small backyard so i can't get a big dog and are cross breed dogs healthy?

• Is the Maltese Crossed with a Toy Poodle or a Miniature Poodle??

• There is no standard for mixed breeds. They can be the height/weight of either parent or anywhere in between(or over). It would be a small dog though.

Are mixed breed dogs healthy? They can be, but they could also have all genetic issues the breeds they're mixed with have or could just have general poor health.

Mixed breeds are unpredictable in all aspects(health, size, color, temperament, etc)

If you plan on getting a mixed breed-only get from a shelter/rescue.

• I recently bough a maltipoo and I love her sooooo much.I have to leave her for a week :'(.Anyways,it definetley depends,the only thing you can do is ask how mig the parents are. these dogs can be anywhere from 3-20 pounds. And if there 5 weeks (you can't take them home until 8 weeks) you can ask how much they weigh and then look at a size chart so you can roughly estimate.

• To get the dogs bred smaller they breed from runts. These dogs invariably have problems, and if bred to another of the same breed would not be eligible for registration. Puppy farmers acquire them one way or the other, and cross them with another breed and then sell the resulting mongrel pups as "designer dogs" to any mug who is taken in by celebs owning them, or who think they are buying something unusual and therefore expensive. You can get a designer dog(mongrel) far more cheaply from any rescue society and make it really unique by choosing your own designer name for it. But if you want to be a real chump, and pay silly money, then look for kennels that advertise either to buy small breeds or sell a multitude of small breeds or small breed mixtures. There are plenty in the UK. Wales, The remote country areas in Aberdeen shire, or and remote area in England. Ireland also has a lot.

• Cross breeds are backyard breeder dogs, no health checks, equally odds with a recue dog ( where you help a dog.) Why a maltest poodle cross?

• It honestly depends..I have groomed some that are 4 lbs and i have groomed some that hit 20 lbs. Your dealing with a mixed breed dog and you cant say for sure how big it will get.

• Size of the puppy growing to depends on the size of the parents.

As for health issues, they are only as healthy as the parents were, If the parents had any genetic problems, then it is possible for the pup to inherit them.