Is Pein/Pain Naruto's father?

I don't actually read/watch Naruto, but through a number of spoilers and fanfics, I discovered he was his father. I just wanna make sure I got that right.

Update:

lol, the additional crap was just for that guy who like 'hell no' because I found that rude. :P

Comments

• No... Naruto's father is the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato...

Pein is only the acting leader of the Akatsuki and also used to be Jiraiya's apprentice along with his team mates Konan and Yahiko back during the Great Ninja War...

[edit]

I understand... It can feel all twisted.. but I'd recommend you watch the anime or read the manga... If you watch the anime without the fillers, it's good enough....

And also not all spoilers are true... some people just sorta go over board with their predictions while waiting for the next chapter...

• No, well actually Naruto's father is the 4th hokage of the leaf village. He died by using a jutsu

to seal the 9-tailed fox inside of naruto as a baby. So he never knew his parents.

Pain is the leader of a group called akatsuki and wants to bring peace into the shinobi world

by controlling it himself and showing people what pain is really like. (aka bad guy)

• no..HIs father was the fourth HOkage..It was shown when naruto is in 8 tailed beast.HIs father sealed the beast again..Minato NAmikaze.

.Minato Namikaze (波風ミナト, Namikaze Minato), also known as Konoha's Yellow Flash (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō; English "Yellow Flash of the Leaf"), was the Fourth Hokage (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage; Literally meaning "Fourth Fire Shadow"), the student of Jiraiya and the teacher of Kakashi Hatake, Obito Uchiha, and Rin. He was the lover of Kushina Uzumaki and the father of Naruto Uzumaki

• i doubt pein is naruto brother becuase he is from the village hidden in rain and his hair color is auburn not blonde like narutos but who know he could of just put that headband on to hide where he really comes from so he could be naruto brother but i doubt it

• if you dont watch read naruto the why do you care

oh and know the forth hokage is

• hell no hes not his father?!?!

lol

minato the 4th hokage was his father.

you really need to read the manga.

pein was jiraiyas apprentice as well and nagato and konan.

• silly person that my man PEIN uh naruto's father is the 4th silly

• nope, 4th hokage was.