How do I use PayPal Smart Connect?

I have a PayPal account with PayPal Smart Connect. I also have a PayPal debit card that dips into my PayPal balance. Is there anyway to have this charge to PayPal Smart Connect? If not, how would I use PayPal Smart Connect seeing as I don't even have a card for it, thus no information but the credit card number: no security code, no expiration date, etc.?

Comments

• Paypal Smart Connect Phone Number

• Paypal Smart Connect

• I had a very negative experience with Paypal smart connect. DO NOT EVER USE THIS!!!!! I used my paypal smart connect to make a few purchases without any incidents so I figured this would be no problem also. I check the website the day before just to make sure I can use Paypal smart connect anywhere Paypal is accepted. so after doing my due diligence I decided to purchase tickets through Stubhub. Mind you my payment preference in Paypal is to connected to the Paypal smart connect. why is it that I proceed with the transaction and the entire amount is removed from my checking account. of course I was not happy about this. I then call Paypal customer support or lack there of and was told if I wanted a refund I would have to go through Stubhub, ok I can see this point. I then asked the customer service person if Paypal smart Connect is accepted everywhere Paypal is accepted. she proceeds to tell me I can only use smart connect is that payment option is available during the transaction. huh? I checked the website, so I decided to cut and paste the exact verbage is as follows:

Where can I use PayPal Smart Connect?

You can use PayPal Smart Connect to fund purchases on eBay listings that accept PayPal and anywhere else PayPal payments are accepted.

No where in this statement does it say only if Paypal smart connect appears as an option for payment. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM. Needless to say I will pay off my account and use them little to none at all if possible.

• Paypal smart connect is there on line credit card. They give you so much credit and was associated with Bill Me Later which I do not think is used any more, paypal pays your on line purchases and your accounts shows they sent the payment and then you have 28 days to pay PayPal. You do not use your bank or credit card at time of purchase. At checkout you choose to pay with PayPal if that is an option.

• contact Paypal customer support service. Go to their website and generate the complaint file, with a phone number and code to call. call in and their will set you up