Braces colors - is teal cute?

So, I'm going to my orthodontist on 11/17. Currently I have purple o-rings/elastics (the "colored" part of the braces) nd I was wondering if teal was a good color...?? Anyone have braces, had braces, etc.?

Here's a link (it's not my orthodontist, just the same brand of colors) :

http://www.drjohnking.com/BracesSelector.html

Thanks in advance!!

:^) ♥

~Molly

Update:

Sophie --

Go ahead and get green, I had them, I know others that have had them - and I think they look really cute! :)

Update 3:

I have had light colors before, and they didn't fade for me! So I don't have to worry about that...

Comments

• i think the teal and i midnight glow is a good combination of colors. Most colors look good but orange and yellow because it looks like food stuck in your teeth =]

• don't it will fade. light colors always fade and end up looking horrible, don't get white, they go yellow clear also goes yellow, grey is good as you can't see it. i always get bright pink or red or dark purple as they stay the same colour. i really want green but don't know whether to risk looking like i have spinach in my teeth for the next 6 weeks.

• I have braces, and teal iss a very cute color. u may also want different shades of blue

• I'm the same as you and I got black first time, which looked okay but not so great, and now I have gray. Honestly I really like gray.

• yeah i had braces, i always liked the blues and teals and the pinks!, just not great or yellow...but teal would look great!

• I wouldn't particularly go with teal.

it changes colors to like grey if you stain and and stuff.

I would go with darker color.

Like black or grey ♥

• yeah its totally cute u could also do teal and pink together i think that would be really pretty!!

• Eww - looks like spinach or mold

• Braces aren't cute, period.