How does a disposable digital camera work?

So I'm going to an amusement park and I'm hesitant to bring my digital camera. Disposable film cameras are always an option, I just hate not knowing what it looks like before it's printed. My friend asked me about disposable digital cameras but I'm not sure I understand how it works. Are you able to scroll through pictures and delete them if you don't like them? Do you connect it to your computer? Help?

Update:

wow didn't realize it was 'be-an-asshole' day. You realize your answers aren't even the least bit amusing cause I know it's not a dumb question.

Comments

• First - this is NOT a dumb question

The concept of a disposable camera that lets you get digital, pictures is an advertising ploy.

One of the companies (I don't recall which one) advertises that when you return your disposable camera for processing, they will transfer the pictures to a CD so you end up with "digital pictures". But it is still a film camera and no more than that.

• How A Disposable Camera Works

• Why would you want a disposable digital camera? I have never heard of this and can't understand the logic behind having one. Would you dispose of it when the memory is full (delete files and release the space)? When its battery runs out (recharge or replace)? Edit: Kodak's so-called digital disposable camera is in fact a fim camera.

• No, it's still just a disposable camera. It's just suppose to take better pictures. You can't see them instantly like a real digital camera.

• no you take pics but cant delete/see them, then go get the camera developed which then gives you the photos and the camera can only be used once hense are disposable

• you use the digital camera to take pictures and you can see them on a screen, you can get them printed out when your done.

and then you can throw it out. =] thats why its disposable u cant connect them to your computer unless it comes with a memory card that you can conect to your computer

• Great point, I'm interested to know more too

• you take pictures, and then you take to a photo place, the develop them. WALAH~!

• I dont think they exist, but if they do, ask the friend who suggested it to you for help.

• You press a button and it takes a picture.

Wow, you certainly are a bright one there, cowboy.