How do I log into my daughter's account?

I have a 13-year-old daughter that has a myspace account. I was just logged into mine when I discovered that she has guy friends on there that 15-19 years old...this is NOT acceptable; I don't even know how she would know a guy this old. However, before jumping to conclusions and getting mad at her, I just want to be able to go into her account and spy on her and check her messages. I have done this before and everything was ok. But I think she may have changed her password. I tried to have it emailed to her, and then check her email...but I think she may have changed that one too. Now I am really worried to why she might have done this.

Does anyone know what to do, besides just going to her? I would like to NOT tell her just in case its nothing.

Comments

• Ask Her straight out. Sneaking behind her back is only going to make her not trust you even more. Yeah she might now catch you this time but trust me she will. If your really that worried why waste time trying to find out passwords? Just go ask her, you are her parent. Say something like "so I was browsing your myspace and say a new guy friend..tell me about him." and don't just attack her like "who the hell is that you cant talk to anyone that old" Be calm and try to see her side. If it is someone you don't approve of then simple put her on restrictions, like you cant use the computer unless im in the room. or maybe even you can only use it for an hour each night. If you ask her right out and try to be calm about the whole thing she will be more likely to come to you with other things and trust you more.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with letting a 13 year old girl know that you will be checking up on her. She should expect that anyway. As you check up on her, and find that she is doing everything right, then you will probably check up on her less and less. This is earning trust.

Meanwhile, the moment she gets home from school, sit her down and have her log on to her myspace. If the password has changed, she has violated your trust. If the email has changed, she has violated your trust.

Also, be aware that she may have 2 or more myspaces. One to show Mommy, and one to not show Mommy.

• OK, I am years old and i have tons of year old friends. It doesnt meeen that we are playing around around with them we are just good friends. If your daughter hasnt had any guys over , then dont worry about it. Nothing is goin on. And if you are still being stubbern and think she is, make up a fake account with a fake pic of a nice looking girl, add the teenage boys and question them , see if they are pervs or not.

• What you are asking for is hacking into her account. No one here will give out information like that. It is illegal. You would be MUCH better off, talking to your daughter about your concerns, good old fashion open communication is still the best way of maintaining a good honest relationship.

• I would probably ask her friends if they know but if they don't know it ask her if not force her to tell her like clean the house for a year or easy a month

• threaten to take away the computer from her and unless she wsill give passwords