Do you think sakura truely loves naruto?

in 469 or 468 she confess she loves him

Comments

• Not romantically. More like a best friend kind of love. She probably wishes that she could like him that way, but she can't let go of Sasuke for some reason.

But that's a pretty major theme of Naruto; love triangles.

Obito liked Rin who liked Kakashi.

Jiraiya liked Tsunade who (at one point) liked Orochimaru.

Naruto liked Sakura who liked Sasuke.

Rin never liked Obito that way, and Tsunade (questionably) never liked Jiraiya that way (it could have been strong friendship, but I'm guessing we'll never know now). So going with the pattern, Sakura will never like Naruto that way.

• A team of 3 always makes a love triangle in Naruto. Obito loves Rin, Rin loves Kakashi, and Kakashi loves Obito when he’s dying XD.

The theme of these love triangles is the girl always likes the ninja that has the best jutsu! The reason Orochimaru wanted more jutsu is so he could have more chicks

He figured out the equation in this series.

:]

• I think she does she is just caught though it's tough being sakura and Kishimoto needs to build onto her character more outside of naruto and sasuke.

• At first the love she felt for sasuke was only a crush but I think that she truelly loved naruto at the end

• in the love triangle you never know maybe it also goes backwards tsunade loves jiriya rin loves obito and sakura loves naruto. i dont think ani one has proof that they flat out hate each other. they're just to shy to say ani thing. yes naruto i think ends up with sakura

• uhhhhh......really..?? I dont know maybe because he's grown up a bit, I dont think she loves him like she did sasuke though!! I would die if I heard Sakura say she loved Naruto ('Blah")

• I think she does but I think she is only telling him because she knows they have to kill Sasuke.

• sorry but i dont think so

• she was lying