Do You Like These Short, Unique Boys Names?

Hello :)

Please give me your opinion on these boy names. Most of them would be nicknames or middle names only!

Nico (Nicholas)

Zander (Alexander)

Cruz

Van

Wren

Cane

Reid

Rylan

BQ: Any names you think I'd like?

Thanks

Comments

• I like Zander (but NOT Alexander), Van and Cane.

I really hate Alexander, Cruz(hate hate hate!!! stupidest name ever), Wren and Rylan.

• Cruz was a last name for a girl I knew, and that's all I think about when I see it. But it's nice.

Nico is not too original, but it's alright.

Zander is not as unique as you think, either.

Van is awesome, especially as a middle name! It also makes a great nickname (for Vander, or something).

Wren I've always seen on a girl. But I suppose it would be an ok middle name for a boy.

Cane is alright as well.

Reid was the last name of a guy teacher I had. He was nice enough.

Rylan is trendy right now, in no way unique. But if you like it, it's fine.

• I like Alexander,and Rylan,how about: NathanielJoel,Benjamin David,Caleb James,Christian Lewis,Gabriel Andrew,Harold Allen.

• Nico (Nicholas)--- 8/10 i like it yet basically as a nick call. Zander (Alexander) 7/10 lower back, o.k. for a nick call (however i choose Alex for a nickname for Alexander) yet do no longer like it on my own. Cruz-- 4/10 dislike this call. Wren-- 6/10 uncertain of it, particularly. Sounds style of girly to me. Cane-- 9/10 like it, yet i like the spellings Kane or Cain. Reid-- 7/10 no longer something i might %. besides the undeniable fact that this is o.k.. Rylan--6/10 basically dont particularly look after it. i like Ryan extra.

• I absolutely love the name Reid :) and Zander is SO cute :)

• In love with the name Zander! It's so hot :P

~Aubrey

• Xander is one of my favorites(I like to spell it with an x), but i like to go more towards long, greek-ish names like Maximus, Alexavier, Dorotheus.

• Cruz!