What to do after associates degree?

I'm currently getting my associates in social science.. On my second year and I was wondering what do I do from there when I transfer to vcu if I want to do physical therapy?? Can I take the pre reqs to major in kinseology or sports exercis then after I get my bachelors I can pursue physical therapy school??

Comments

• Stay at community college and take your pre req for PT school. then transfer and get any BS degree you want: psy, business, etc. Then apply to PT school. you will need about a 3.5 gpa to be considered for grad school in PT. The best source of information is the national PT website under prospective students www.apta.org

I am a PT

• The Masons are truly a social club and have not have been given any religious place in besides! they do no longer look to be a cult, they do no longer look to be attempting to take over the worldwide and that they don't have faith they'll grow to be gods. possibly a number of you people could desire to perform a little interpreting each and every now and then. Obama possibly is a Mason, as have been many Presidents, so what?

• In today's world, an Associate's Degree is like the new High School Diploma. I would go for a Bachelor's Degree once you finish and if you want another major, make sure it is another Bachelor Degree. Having multiple Associate's Degrees would not be very beneficial. Just get as high as a degree as you can. It will make finding a job a whole lot easier.

• After you get an Associates you will realize that its as worthwhile as toilet paper.

Your area is horrible. How about finish your horrible A.S. program and get into something that will make you money.