The Black Parade Is Dead!!!?

wowwwwwwww!!!!!

their official site has changed suddenly!!!!

i saw it last night but now it's alot a sky different!!!

wow!!!i love the masks!!!i'm in Gerard's coffin!!

i die with the Black parade!!!

hey!!!i want one!!but how can i get one when i live in an accursed country like Iran???!!!:((

i'll ask my uncle,may be he can!

would u kill me??!!!oh joke,if Life ai'nt just a joke then why am i dead!?

here,in Gee's coffin to join the black parade!

We're all full of lies,

rais ur glass high for tomorrow we die and return from the ashes u call

can u feel me??understand my feeling???

i'm McR fan for all my life,forever....

Update:

now i'm getting ready to die with The Black Parade!!!!

hey Gee,prepare ur coffin for me!!

Comments

• yeah i saw theblackparadeisdead.com

yeah its pretty good. hope you can get it. i love how you support the band and your enthusiasm!(*i get you, i understand you*)

XD

LONG LIVE MCR!!!!!

oh and yeah im waiting for it to come out too.

• It's a live performance, not a diary, I think. On the website it's called a "Live CD + DVD featuring over 2 hours of footage from the Fall 2007 Mexico City and New Jersey shows" So, I guess it's a live performance. ^.^ Maybe it'll have a little bit of behind the scenes/interview stuff, though. :]

• hahahahahh the first person doesnt even know who mcr is loool

yh its dead its kinda lame cause first they were like 'oh were the black parade, and from now on were the only band that has a proper name as something-the black parade'. and now theyre like 'stop calling us the black parade, its over its dead' so yeh.

• i know i like their new site i seen it earlier lol im gonna get the black parade is dead dvd today lol:)

• idk if i can feel you 'cause I live in the us and my mom won't let me get it because she thinks the masks are ugly.

good luck getting it though

ps to the haters

can't you NOT pick on us? we're not talking trash about your favorite band (at least im not).

pricks.

• i know exactly what you are talking about, I FREAKIN LOVE MCR!! i can't wait for the cd and i love the deathmasks

• MCR is the worst band ever

• I dont really know what you mean.. but yeh i'll probably pre order it.

• the black parade is dead! is now available for PRE-ORDER @

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blackparadeisdead...

• I saw that!!! I wanna preorder but idk if I can....I know I can't get the special one, its too costly. =[ I hope you can get it! I have been waiting for this day!!! I can't wait till June now!!!!!