Y do girls date A-S-S--- holes...,?

I like this girl but she has a bf and he a complete

Douche!!!! He is a a s s and I can seem to

Understand y girls go for this type of guys!!!!

I'm a " nice" guy but I don't get any..., so if I

Turn into a douche will my chances increase?

Update:

Yes.. I do have the girl # btw!

Comments

• No, if you turn into a douche, you'll still be ugly. Girls want guys that are attractive, regardless of how much of a douchebag they are. The same reason men want girls that are attractive, regardless of how much of a dumb ****ing slut they are.

• Become confident. And dont blame the dude he was able to get her attention you weren't. The difference between a douche and a forever alone is the douche actually starts to talk to the girls because they are so f*ing confident. I mean first of all do you even have the girls number?

• well i cant help you that much cause i dont go out with douche bags there not my type. but i can tell you that guys that are way too nice are kind of creepy so try too be lil bit more ruff you know? maybe at times but make sure yuh dont go to far like they do. be nice and ruff at the same time:)

• if your not good looking ven though your a "nice guy" turning into a douch will probably just get you kicked in the balls. Dont worry. In 20 years he'll be fat and ugly and she'll be trailer park.

• In high school yes. Girls want a guy who they think they can change -- a challenge. Bad boys do this becauuse they leave girls in wonder if the next day theyre going to be treated like a princess :/

• haha i know right. And im a girl. And its becuase the asses say the RIGHT things that make us like them then they just hurt us when we fall in love with them. And the nice guys dont realy know what to say hhaa. Good luck with her!

• Its really more subconcious then anything and looks is not a factor although it does help.

• U have nice guy syndrome... And no. maybe she likes him cause hes confident.. And maybe ur not??

• They might but do you really want to turn into something your not????