Nintendo e3 2013 a big let down?

So is there really no Metroid being announced this e3? Why did Nintendo just copy all of their 3DS games on the Wii U. Also, why does the new smash bros look and move just like brawl? I wish I didn't watch this e3. Now I'm gonna be depressed all summer.

Comments

• Don't be depressed! One thing I realized is that life DOES NOT revolve around video games.

For some reason, the whole Internet (FB/tumblr/twitter/reddit/etc.) blew up after the KH3 reveal. I started having anxiety for some reason. Probably because I never got into it and never joined the fandom and I might be missing out on something big.

I got even more anxiety when Smash Bros for the 3DS and Wii U was revealed with Megaman, Villager, and that Wii Fit Chick. I felt like this was some giant issue that will change the world.

In reality, it's not. It's just entertainment. Escapism. Fantasy. It's not your entire life! Realize it now before you end up like me.

...And btw! The new Super Smash bros. will have game mechanics in between Melee and Brawl. Tripping is gone, and it will have increased gravity than Brawl. Sakurai said in an interview that he is going to appease both Casual and Hardcore Gamers.

So in the end, don't be depressed! If a new Metroid comes out, hurry! More entertainment! If it doesn't, it's definitely not the end of the line! There's so much to do in this life, and unlike Mario, we only have 1! =]

• First of all, I think you're the only one who is disappointed with the games Nintendo presented at E3. HD Wind Waker sounds great, the new Smash Bros looks EPIC, Mario Kart 8 looks awesome, and a new pokemon type? OH MY WORD

Although I do agree that I was looking forward to much more. It does suck that Retro didn't announce a Metroid game, and they didn't pull out the "big guns" like they did last year with the Wii U, but at least none of the stuff they presented was bad. (Except for Cat Mario. That's not okay)

Just remember that Nintendo's main focus right now is to create a great lineup of games for the Wii U, because they're a bit short right now. So if you have a Wii U, you shouldn't be complaining.

• Nintendo bit the big one this year. Did catch anything good coming out in 2013? By the time any good games come out the PS4 will be going strong. Thinking of visiting a gamestop and trading off the WiiU for something that actually puts out games in a timely manner.

• also; this is the agency who makes the video games fault that the Wii version is stripped down. The wii is waiting of inspite of the different consoles can do, equivalent to on line, DLC, etc. There are anticipated video games. right here's mah record deadly Creatures Mad international Monster Hunter 3 Conduit Skate it Mega guy 9 Spider guy : internet of Shadows Samba de Amigo thoughts of Symphonia : sunrise of present day international Castlevania Judgment call of legal responsibility : international at warfare Little King's tale Brothers in palms : Double Time lifeless increasing Shaun White snowboarding Harvest Moon : Tree of Tranquility Fragile : Farewell Ruins of the Moon deadly body IV Mushroom men : The Spore Wars celeb Wars : The Clone Wars SPRay Arc upward thrust Fantasia Sonic Unleashed disaster: Day of Crysis Overlord : darkish Legend Sword and squaddies domicile of dull : Overkill international of Goo Kororinpa 2 Guitar Hero international excursion Rock Band 2 Animales de l. a. muerte Tetris social gathering Mysims Kingdom Dokapon Kingdom Sam and Max Season a million Cursed Mountain

• truly i am sorry i will apologize in advance for what i am about to say......

your an @$$ if u think that it was a let down how is ssb even look the same it has villager, megaman, new stages, and also some other new charactors plus zelda wind waker as never on the ds ever nether was the DK game so again i am sorry but you are sooo dumb if you thought this suckeed

• I'm disappointed to. So is anyone with a brain.

Idiot fanboys who don't mind buying the same game over and over will lap this up.

Everybody else knows Nintendo is killing themselves with their own stupidity. Screw Nintendo, and screw and fanboy who defends them. I hope they go bankrupt.