SLEEP OVER IDEAS PLZ?

so my friend is spending the night this coming wendsday. We need some rlly fun things 2 do...heres my plan im gonna take her this church pool party at somones house and then were gonna come to my house then wat??? i have a pool...we could rent a scary movie...any suggestions?? i hav a nentindo wii....i need ideas were goin into the 8th grader....Thx!

Comments

• i use to love watching scary movies at sleep overs!!! its a blast, oh the good old days lol.

• Lol, Well I think you should rent a scary movie but maybe since you already went swimming she might be tired so Like Do makeover and crazy hairdoos, and just have fun! You are like 14 years old get into the Tween spirit! Hehe. Prank call people and use scary or funny voices?

Have fun

• you could rent a wii game with the scary movie makeover manicures hairdo's get plain t shirts and go to walmart and get a tie dye kit make jewlry oh and get some plastic flipflops and beads and plastic flowers and make somecool shoes

• Our little you will additionally get a stuffy nostril, and we'd use the aspirator to assist him out. Use some saline nasal drops (verify consisting of your infant's physician), to loosen issues, enable them to artwork 2-5 minutes, and the use the aspirator. She won't like the aspirator, yet it fairly is the superb for her so she will breathe. (be careful to not push/pull too hard, b/c her nostril epidermis is very comfortable and can be irritared fairly and bleed, and can be very painful). It' s not risk-free to leave infant interior the bouncy seat, their little heads can flop to one ingredient or forward, and can have difficulty respiration. additionally their spines are nonetheless forming, so as this is not reliable posture. Vibrating them too early, isn't reliable for their techniques progression. Do you have a basinette? this is smaller than the crib, and could save her comfortable and heat. permit her get to appreciate the crib, as she's not crying, this is effective. reliable success!

• prank calling is fun , scary movies (prom night is a good scary movie) , talking, saying scary stories, doing the bloody mary, makeovers...hope this helped

• ummm...prank calls;rent your favorite movies;call boys lolx;do each others nails and toes