WoW Private Server!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Anyone Know Any WoW Private Servers With High Lvling Cap And Good Uptime?????

Comments

• NONE have a good uptime. Also I have played on the top 10 private servers and ALL of them are boring as 99% of the stuff in the retail game is missing or broken. You get 80 in like and hour on some and on others you get 80 to start then you go to custom instances (basically the same barren world) with uber mobs that do nothing but stand there and fight.

Gets very old very fast. Also in order to do almost anything you need to donate money. Well I think I would rather pay my money to a professionally run server with 99.99% uptime where everything works and is scripted like it is supposed to be. Where they update the game on a regular basis and backup the system in case there is ever an emergency and they lose the servers (which has never happened as far as I know).

Oh and almost all of them are owned by the same person in China. Try to donate and see who the money goes to. Most of them are run by the same guy. Just sucking up hundreds of dollars and running a VERY poor instance of WoW. If you really want to you can run one yourself. Google is your friend.

• I'm guessing Chris D never heard of WoW Legendz. Their uptime is terrific, with a 250 level cap, plenty of people to interact with (who are also willing to RP with their characters), and daily contests and battles with plenty of prizes for the winner.

Google them. You'll see.

• This this site:

http://www.wowstatus.net/serverlist.php

I think its what you are looking for. It lists a bunch of servers, and has additional info on them and links.