Prom Accessories, shoes, makeup, hair?

OKay... so i have my prom dress. I don't know what to wear with it. Shoes, bag, jewellry, makeup hair?? I have long (just down to my waist) natural red hair. Im going to get it cut and highlighted. But up down? Curly straight?

I have no idea what would probably look better with the dress.. Jewellry, bag, make up and shoe suggestions would be appreciated :)

Dress: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet...

I saved on the dress to splashh out on everything else that i will probably use again rather than once. :)

Thanks

Comments

• Lovely dress :-) it also depends how much you want to spend.

Try to do something different with your hair but still nice. If it's just the same, people won't notice. If cut and highlighted let it down to emphasise its difference or people may not realise.

Don't over do the jewellery, just make sure it matches with the dress and shoes-black and white . Earrings, necklace, black and white bangles (but not too many), probably not a broach with the dress-it will get to busy

Try and get a smaller colour matching bag (leather black and white striped) but not over the top with jingles as it starts to look tacky.

Don't overdo the make up, noticeable but subtle and definitely not that much foundation and eye liner as it starts to look really fake.

Shoes-if there's a lot of dancing don't get heels, they will just kill your back and feet and you'll have to stop dancing. Maybe black pumps or something similar.

This is just my personal preference, it depends what you like and what's avaliable.

Good Luck

• I propose the alluring, stylish, effortless, smoky eye! It is going great with each and every thing! you're able to desire to upload slightly colour in between the black and white in case you needed. or you're able to desire to decide for greater organic with tan eyeshadow ( it relatively seems great) and have slightly of eyeliner and mascara. you will possibly desire to surely decide for bright pink! Your dwindled pores and skin might bypass comfortable with pink lipstick and it will unquestionably decide for the previous Hollywood look. A tan blush can upload a impartial look, do no longer placed too lots on on account that your pores and skin is so dwindled. i think of your hair might desire to be curled to the factor or might desire to be placed right into a bun, i think of your hair to the factor might look greater useful inclusive of your total look. For shoes, i think of a few black or pink systems. pink will unquestionably pop and bypass comfortable with the dress because of the fact silver and black bypass nicely with pink or you're able to desire to bypass with an basic black. Nude pumps may be ok yet once you have been to placed on the nude pumps, you will possibly desire to fairly placed on the silver shoes XD. in case you prefer to decide for a greater stylish look, placed on diamond studs, if no longer a wild look may be feather rings. Bangles may be nice to your dress or no bracelets in any respect may be greater useful i think of. I wore a quick black dress with a feather headscarf ( hippie sort) with feather rings and black systems. The dress wasn't like mini yet wasn't long. possibly my outfit concept might desire to allow you to to.. i desire I helped you! have exciting at promenade :DDD