why do Americans questions multiculturialism?

I"m from Canada and my country is officially a multicultural country. it has worked out extremely well for us. Canadians don't even see race we just each other by the content of person character.

why can't you Americans be the same way?

Americans realize that racism is bad right?

Update:

average college idiot-america does not belong to any one ethnic group. it belongs to all races.

Comments

• Because some of Them don't want to Admit- that You don't HAVE to be White, Christian, Straight, Male OR 7th Generation Born- to be a REAL American. :)

• Diversity and multiculturalism are 2 different things. The United States is already diversified with multiple ethnicities and a melting pot of citizens who's family came from all around the world. Multiculturalism is forcing citizens to adapt to others and their culture to make them feel comfortable instead of having them assimilate to US culture. We speak English but multiculturalists want us to learn Spainish for the mass influx of immigrants instead of them learning English, we have a flag which during Cinco De Mayo multiculturalists tell Americans take it down because it maybe offensive to Mexicans on a Mexican holiday when this is the USA where we celebrate the 4th of July, multiculturalists tell Americans they should help carry the burden for others problems becausevthey are from third world countries who's problems have nothing to do with US citizens, etc...

• America has been multicultural long before Canada has and it still is. I am not sure of the percentages but I am sure Canada is not very different. You ought to go back to your igloo because the only reason Canada has these attitudes is because they want more people to move to that ice hole. Governments are nicer in bad places to live-otherwise nobody would live there at all. We build walls to keep them out-you beg them to come in. Nuff said, arrogant canook. Come back when you have some convincing reasons to snoot at us.

• Crawl back into your Liberal Mosaic and enjoy being a piece of an unimportant country. Next time you need a life saving operation that you can't get in Canada, thank AMERICA. When you need technology unavailable in your "terribly more advanced" country, say "Thank You, I'm an ungrateful turd". Because, whether you say it or not, we all know it is true.

• Canada is not a multicultural nation. Its Canada. Canada, like the US, needs immigration to sustain economic growth. Canada expects and requires immigrants to assimilate and adapt to Canadian culture. Canada is less diverse than the US and less prosperous and less tolerant of illegals.

• We're on track to be a minority in our own country in 20 years. We also have the most liberal immigration, and probably the most diverse country in the world. And still the Anti White accuses us of being racist.

• This is a beautiful question- cant wait to read the responses..I apologize ahead of time

• Who you talking to OTHER Canadians?