Disguise/dress myself as a guy? But a slight problem?

I have a DD chest-how hard would it be to disguise/dress myself as a guy? What would I have to do?

Comments

• Well us tranny boys have a few methods. You could use ace bandages (Ouch). Duct tape (Double ouch). You could get a pair of biking shorts, an cut a hole in the crotch for your head, an it works fairly well. You could get a compressing bra from titlenine, like the frog bra.

http://www.titlenine.com/shopping/product/detailma...

Or you can wear a binder, like the kind Underworks sells for transguys.

http://ftm.underworks.com/

for your size, I would suggest the 997 rolled up over itself. I also suggest wearing a tank top under it to reduce chaffing, and over to reduce wrinkles, an then a tshirt, again not too tight, an try wearing something with a pattern to distract from what's underneath. You can also wear a long sleeved t underneath, or wear an unbuttoned shirt on top. Layers cover chests. Also when positioning yourself in the binder, step into it, an pull it up, an then tuck your boobs out an down. Hoodies cover good too. And try to wear guys pants, or baggy pants, skinny pants give away your hips which are Very feminizing.

• i'm a woman n i'm shy til u get to appreciate me. i will sit down at college quiet n no longer communicate with all and sundry n wen ppl communicate with me i'm getting apprehensive...... yet while ik u n have been pals i'm so a lot extra outgoing .... I only get apprehensive around extra modern human beings n i'm getting scared..... men constantly calls me lovable n cute cuz i'm shy, short, have been given a super physique, im sweetheart til u piss me off, stuff like that......

• put on a wife beater tank and duck tape over that on your boobs really tight,,,idk my sis dresses like a man but shes flat chested, if your just doing it cuz thats how u like to dres then who care s

• Wrap them up tight like in She's The Man