1935 E Silver Certificate $1 bill?

I have a 1935 E star note Silver Certificate $1 dollar bill signed by Priest and Humphrey with the serial number 47642965 D, it also has the blue seal with Washington DC across it, it does not have "in god we trust" on the back, its in circulated, very fine condition, is it worth anything more than face value? Any thoughts on where I could go to find out more about it?

Comments

• Unfortunately, 35E silver certs (like all the '35 and '57 certs) are incredibly common in circulated condition--my local coin dealer sells them for $2.50 each, although he'd cut you a break if you took a bunch of them off his hands. If you could get $2 for it, you'd have made a good deal.

Edit--I missed that it was a star note. Figure roughly 4 times my original answer (not exact, but it will get you in the ballpark)

• All silver certificates (blue seal), gold certificates (yellow seal), and crimson seal fees are worth further then face price. How rare the invoice is, determines its price. E-book outlets have got to have a booklet or magazine that has values for money and foreign exchange. I might bet that it is valued at additional then $5, to . You used to be equipped to swap a silver certificates $1 for one oz. Of silver. For individuals who would do this now, it will be valued at about $31.

• All silver certificates (blue seal), gold certificates (yellow seal), and red seal bills are worth more then face value. How rare the bill is, determines its value. Book stores should have a book or magazine that has values for coins and currency. I would guess that it is worth more then $5, to start. You used to be able to swap a silver certificate $1 for one oz. of silver. If you could do that now, it would be worth about $31.