how much would 25 extra credit raise my grade?

I currently have a 46% which is a rly bad F.

Update:

according to my online grade sites it says Final Average: 46.07

but the EC was for random stuff, not for projects. like if you bring in boxed food for the homeless type of thing

Comments

• It all depends on the other assignments and the weight of the extra credit. So if you have 500/2000 points, but if you have 100/200 points, it will help a lot and 25 points won't help a lot and if the extra credit is only worth 5% percent of your grade, that won't help either. In the rubric that is most likely handed out on the first few days of school, it will tell you the weight and how your teachers grading assignments work.

• check with your teacher...chances are, 25 extra credits wont do much, but you need to find out how many points you have and divide that by how many points possible. for example, for this semester, if the points an A+ student would have is 500, and you have 350, you divide 350 by 500. this gives you .7, or 70%, which is a C-. Now, add 25 to the 350 you have and divide again. This time you will get .75, or 75%, which is a C. 80% is a B, 90% is an A. hope this helps...

• well it depends on how many points your grade as a whole is out of but since your grade is that bad(no offence) i would do it anyway

and no worries ive had a lower F i think it was a 17% it was bad

• that depends on how many points total you have so far like..... how many points so you have right now out of how many?