how to block e-mail from a particular ID?

a person keep sending me obnoxious e mail i dont want to receilve it how can i block this particula id.b/cmy family member use this id.

Comments

• If you right click on the e mail you should see a list of options, there should be a block sender option just click on that.

• If you are using the latest version of Yahoo, click on Options (top right of your screen), then click on Mail Options, then click on Spam on the RH side. There is a box in the window that comes up that allows you to enter any email address from which you do not want to receive mail.

Another good feature in Yahoo is to use disposable addresses. I have been using these for some time now. When you are in the Spam window you will see Disposable Addresses at the bottom of the screen. Click on that and follow the instructions.

This feature is good because only my family and close friends know my main email address. I have set up a number of disposable addresses so that anybody else I deal with, particularly on the net (companies, businesses etc) get one of my disposable addresses and I use a different one for each individual or company. That way, if I start to get spam or dodgy emails, I can see from where it started (by checking who I gave that particular address to) and I can then simply go in and delete that address - no more spam from them!!! Great idea!!

• * Open a message from the undesired sender or highlight it in the message list. * Select Message | Junk E-mail | Add Sender to Blocked Senders List from the menu. o Select Message | Junk E-mail | Add Sender's Domain to Blocked Senders List from the menu to block messages not only from this sender but from all addresses at the same domain (what follows the '@'; sign). Block a Sender in Outlook Express To add an email address to the list of blocked senders in Outlook Express: * ›› Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough * Highlight a message from the person you want to block. * Select Message | Block Sender... from the menu. * Click Yes to have all existing messages from the blocked sender deleted from the current folder. o Future messages are blocked even if you answer No to the question and keep existing messages. Windows Mail or Outlook Express automatically adds the sender's address to the list of blocked senders. Note that this only works with POP accounts, though. Messages from blocked senders in IMAP or MSN Hotmail accounts will not be move to the Trash folder automatically.

• If you want to block this address so you do not receive emails from them:

Go to "Options" on the right side of your email page

Click on "Block Address"

Enter the address you want blocked

Click on "Add Block"

Click on “Save”

Or click on the emails and hit the spam button

Hope this Helps!!!

• Hi

Most email providers now offer a spam filter so that any emails you choose to call spam can be deleted or sent directly to a spam folder.

For example I use bt talk21 for some of my emails and i have included their tutorial link below. Hope this helps.

Good luck

R

http://help.yahoo.com/uk/bt/tutorials/mail/othersp...

• Sign-in to your account, then go to options and then find block address

add that particular email ad that you want to tp in.