NARUTO QUIZ(hard!)?

Why did orochimaru want to kill the 3rd hokage? even though thats his sensai.

name 3 of the legendary swordsman.

which akatsuki people have died off as of chapter 381?

****EASIER****

who is the leader of akatsuki?

who is narutos father?

mother?

****OPINION TYPE QUESTIONS****

what naruto child had the worst childhood.

(i think gaara and haku)

what is the best village

( i think sand)

who is the coolest adult?

( i think itachi, if he counts as "adult")

who is the best kid/teen?

(gaara!!!!!!)

whoever answers all first, gets 10 points and 5 star rating!!!

have fun!!!

Update:

the first question includes why he wanted to destroy the hidden leaf!

Comments

• Why did orochimaru want to kill the 3rd hokage? even though thats his sensai.

It stems from the fact that he was pretty ticked off that Sarutobi picked Minato as the 4th Hokage. Orochimaru felt he was the worthy choice, and left soon afterwards, gathering resources to one day destroy Konoha, as he loves to see things in motion. Furthermore, he believed he'd get great happiness and a sense of accomplishment from killing him.

name 3 of the legendary swordsman.

1) Zabuza Momochi

2) Kisame Hoshigaki

And I'll go with Suigetsu Hoozuki (as he took Zabuza's sword), as Raiga is a filler character, so he doesn't count.

which akatsuki people have died off as of chapter 381?

Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan hasn't technically died but, might as well be for now, and Deidara. I won't count Orochimaru obviously, because he's somewhat alive in Kabuto, and he left Akatsuki.

****EASIER****

who is the leader of akatsuki?

The "Leader" is Pein, the Leader though is Tobi.

who is narutos father?

Minato Namikaze

mother?

Kushina Uzumaki

****OPINION TYPE QUESTIONS****

what naruto child had the worst childhood.

I'd say the ones we didn't meet. The two Jinchuuriki before Gaara, their village gave them away to Akatsuki. That would definitely be the worst.

If you mean the characters we know, I'd say Gaara, because of obvious.... obvious reasons.

what is the best village

Well the strongest - and it's stated as such - is Konohagakure, the hidden leaf village. So I'll go with that.

who is the coolest adult?

Jiraiya, honestly, nothing is cooler than him, lol (Itachi is a close second)

who is the best kid/teen?

Hmm, well my favorite is Naruto.

• 1) Because instead of picking him to become the Fourth Hokage, the Third picked Minato Namikaze to be the Fourth instead. Because of this Orochimaru has held a grudge and secretly tried to make new jutsu's and destroy Konoha. The Third tried to stop him but Orochimaru got away, and later came back during the time of the Chuunin Exams and killed the Third and attacked Konoha -- grudge fulfilled (partially...)

2) 3 Legendry Sannin are Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade.

If you mean the Swordsman from the Mist Village's 7 Swordsman, only three have been introduced: Momochi Zabuza, Hoshigaki Kisame & Kurosuki Raiga

3) Deidara, Hidan, Kakazu, Sasori & Orochimaru (he was former Akatsuki member)

4) Pein or Pain but before that he was an orphan of the Rain Village known as Nagato.

5) Minato Namikaze (Fourth Hokage)

6) Uzumaki Kushina

7) Definitely Gaara. To think that you had an uncle that cared about, but then only pretended and despised you for killing his sister - even though you didn't do it on purpose. And to have the whole village fear you, plus the fact that you're father only considers you as weapon. Ya, has to be Gaara.

8) Personally I love Sunagakure, but the best has to be Konohagakure.

9) Itachi! He's so mysterious and chiller. Lol, Kakashi would take second place.

10) My favorite has to be Gaara - note avatar =]

• 1) Because he didn't choose him to be the next hokage, right?

2) Legendary Swordsmen? You mean the Sannin? Or what? If it is the sannin then it's jiraiya, tsunade and orochimaru. Otherwise I'm sorry, I don't know.

3) Sasori, Deidara (i liked him....) Hidan, Kakuzu. I think that's it... Oh, and Orochimaru.

4) Pain

5) Minato Namikaze

6) Forgothername Uzumaki

7) Hmm....... Let's see..... Probably poor Gaara.

8) Best village. As a village in general I think sand was always my favourite.

9) Adult? Kakashi, Deidara or Itachi. They're all awesome so I can't decide between them.

10) Kid/teen? Hmmm...... Yahiko (right name, right?) looked cute when he was little. I'd have to say Shikamaru. He's cool.

• 1. Orochimaru wanted to kill Sandaime because he was angry he wasn't elected as the Fourth Hokage. >_>

2. Raiga, Momochi Zabuza and Hoshigaki Kisame (I forgot Raiga's family name >_>).

3. Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, and Sasori.

4. Pain.

5. Namikaze Minato aka Yondaime Hokage / the Fourth.

6. Uzumaki Kushina.

7. Gaara.

8. Konoha!! *a-hem*

9. Jiraiya 8D

10. Uhm..... all of them? LOL Okay, I go for Naruto.

8D

• 1. because of his hatred for the village and because he wasn't made hokage.

2. Kisame, Zabuzza, Raiga

3. Kakuzu, Deidera, Sasori, Hidan

4. Pein Rikudou (Nagato)

5. Namikaze Minato

6. Uzumaki Kushina

7. I'd have to say Gaara (he was born with a demon in him)

8. Konohagakure of course!

9. I think Pein, he rocks :D

10. Naruto!!

• because the Third Hokage chose Minato to precede him, over Orochimaru and he never like Konoha

Raiga, Zabuza, Kisame

Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Orochimaru,

Pein is the figurehead, Tobi is the actually leader

4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze

Kushina Uzumaki

Gaara

Konoha

Kakashi

Gara

• 1)because the Third Hokage chose Minato to precede him, over Orochimaru(and Jiraiya and Tsunade), and he never like Konoha

2)Raiga, Zabuza, Kisame

3)Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Orochimaru?,

4)Pein is the figurehead, Tobi is the actually leader

5)4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze

6)Kushina Uzumaki

7)Gaara

8) Konoha

9) Kakashi

10) Neji

• suigetsu (is he?), kisame, zabuza

deidara, kakuzu, hidan, saasori, orochimaru

pain

minato (yondaime)

that girl from the whirlpool village something uzumaki

gaara, sasuke, or neji

either sand or whirlpool

orochimaru, those two guys from the chuunin exams who pretended to be kids, and konan

gaara

• can u email me the answers

email: snowwizard100yahoo.com

• to every question: naruto!