How do I find my bra cup size?

I used to be a C and wore push up Ds to make them look a little bigger. Then I lost weight and I don't know my cup size. I measured my boobs (not above or under. my actual boobs) all the way around and ended up with 34 inches. Can someone give me a sizing chart or something?

Comments

• No way of knowing cup size without the underbust. Letters are proportions not absolute sizes.

i.e. If you're 30" underneath with a 34" bust, you're a 30D. If you're 28" underneath, you're a 28E, even with the same bust size. The letter tells you how deep of a cup you need while the overall cup size is the band AND letter together.

Each cup is one inch, so A = 1", B = 2" and so on. It gets iffy past DD because US sizes are not standardized past that point but you get the idea.

• You're definitely going to need to go get measured. They can do that at Victoria's Secret for free, and in most department stores. If you lost weight, chances are you also lost weight under them and might need a smaller band size as well, so getting measured in a store rather than an online calculator would be your best move.

• http://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/page?pageId=2442&pr...

Check that out its an online leaflet with some tips on how to measure and a size chart inside:)